Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Uh oh, it gets worse!

So the other day my son discovered my secret hiding spot in my bra (if I knew how to put in the link to that post I would, but I am not very good with the technical aspect of blogging yet- someone help me please!!!) and now he just can't let it go! This morning at daycare, Mr. M was playing with the magnets from the calendar- he was particularly enchanted with the "snow" icon- and I sincerely hope he doesn't have some sort of ESP- when all of a sudden he stuck the magnet down the front of my shirt. I guess he wanted to take it home or something! I took it out and before I knew it, the magnet was down the BACK of my shirt. Oh lord. What have I started? It gets worse... at pickup, I was talking to Daycare Dawnie when Mr. M drops my car keys down the front of my shirt. Clearly he thought I was going to forget them. I fished out the keys and scooped him up to go- hysteria ensued as he totally didn't want to leave (and why would he? Daycare Dawnie is AWESOME and he has way too much fun!) so I whipped out my ace in the hole- A TREAT. He knows what treats are, and boy, does he like them! He looked at me quizzically, and you guessed it.

He pulled out my shirt and stuck in head in, saying "Where's treat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment