Friday, June 14, 2013

Things that rock...

OK I am just brimming with awesomeness tonight. Snort. Not really. I am, however, loving on some of my favorite things. I like making lists so you all can just suffer through my list of "oh my god not sure if you exist but just in case thank you for creating these things",

1. Electrolux Ergorapido. I have the best vacuum ever. It handled CheerioExplosion 2013 with aplomb.
2. My ice pack. It's AMAZING. If I used the phrase "amaze-balls" this would be the time.
3. Cheapo delicious red wine. It's really good and only 17.99 at Weggie's.
4. Blog fabulosity from One Organic Mama.
5. Tomato and roasted garlic jam from yours truly. LOVE.
6. My kids' school. They are freakin' fantastic. Send your kids there. Even if you live in Minnesota.
7. The place that my heart and soul resides, Cape May. You need to go there. LIKE NOW. Get in the car. Go directly to exit zero on the Garden State.
8. Delicious coconut lime candle. It's Ava Anderson, of course, and it DOESN'T GIVE ME A HEADACHE!!! That's huge. More than huge. My kitchen smells yummy and I don't feel sick.
9. The Farm, otherwise known as Davis Farmland. I love it because my kids love it.
10. Um, of course, Rota! Best ice cream. Best meatball sub. Cash only, but that's ok, I love it anyway.
11. Goodness and kindness and love at Kai's Village.
12. My fabulous new perfume, Love. I smell like marshmallows and rainbows, apparently.
13. Volturno Pizza. Obviously. I love them. I love their food. I love their wine. Most importantly, I LOVE THEIR OWNERS.

That's all I have for the night. Theoretically I should go to sleep, but I think I'll vacuum in my beautifully scented kitchen while drinking wine and eating tomato jam, and smelling faintly of marshmallows and rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment