Friday, June 28, 2013

I saw the sign...

And it opened up my eyes I saw the sign! Aside from the fact that the Ace of Base is so all done in the music world, have you ever felt like that? That the universe was trying to smack you in the head saying "WAKE THE F&*%& UP! I have sent you everything I can!!!" I don't believe in ghosts. I don't believe in a lot of things, but I DO believe in little messages that say "hey, good job, you're getting it"! That's what my last week has been like. From pulling in to do daycare dropoff and having three domesticated bunnies come nibble at your toes (my sister is a rabbit- long story; and J LOVES rabbits). Getting in the car and having the radio play immediately "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash, then Mary J. Blige's "No More Drama" and then, for the kicker, the Beatles double play- "Blackbird" and "Hey Jude"... followed by a day where everything seems to fall in to place? Those are signs. Looking for a spot for keys and randomly plucking a tin where your long dead grandmother has apparently also hidden keys.  No matter where you are, you recognize them.

And then smack yourself in the forehead going "Why did I wait so freaking long?"

1 comment:

  1. So freaking long for what? Don't keep us in suspense! What were the signs telling you to do?

    ReplyDelete