Monday, December 5, 2011

Sticky, sticky, sticky...

Everything and everyone in my house is sticky. Bubba, Shrimp, and myself have the dreaded boogers...makes for some serious misery. The dog is sticky due to Bubba's love of said dog AND maple syrup on his "panks". Yeah, my child still totally drops the second syllable. Although he does say "pumpkin" appropriately now, which breaks my heart. At least I captured it on video! I dug out the humidifiers to help the boogs, and that was sticky too. A little white vinegar and we're good to go. Granted, my entire house smells like a pickle factory, but who doesn't like pickles! There's some good sticky going on too- we recently discovered those stick on wall decoration thingamajigs, and are pretty into it. We are the proud owners of FIVE packs of glow in the dark stars, Thomas the Train, and several Sesame Street. Oh, and there are now Cars stickers all over the boys' bathroom. They're pretty cute, actually. I decided I needed some big girl stickers too, and there are now multiple quotes and sayings adorning my walls. I actually just found a web site where I could make my own!

I might need sticky intervention....

No comments:

Post a Comment