Saturday, November 10, 2012

What a difference a year makes

So today is Sweet Baby J's first birthday. He won't officially be a year old until a little after seven tonight, but eh, really, that doesn't matter so much. I am, however, officially that mom that gets up at 4:30 am just because it's quiet and I can have a cup of coffee in peace. As I relish (chug) my pumpkin swirl I was thinking about how J is the last baby for me. That makes me sad for several reasons (um, hello, I have two BOYS. Neither of whom looks very good in tulle) but mostly because I won't get to have another baby at EMERSON. The best HOSPITAL EVER. Yes, I love them. For a slightly amusing birth story, read this. Then tell me you wouldn't love Emerson too!

Thank you to my wonderful birth team- Ingrid, Sherri, Jeannie K, Sharon, Eileen, Mary, Heather, Jane, Annie, really- the list goes on... have I mentioned yet that it's the best hospital EVER?

No comments:

Post a Comment