Friday, November 16, 2012

Action

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. -Benjamin Disraeli

This can mean many things, but to me, these days, it means that if you are able- you are doing something to improve the world. If you read my blog regularly then you are aware of my friend Kerri's journey with her son Kai- www.kaisfightclub.org- and you have been touched by their story. I can't take away Kai's pain, or alleviate Kerry's fears for the future, but I can help meet everyday needs. I can cook a meal, say a prayer, or make a donation. And so can you. Here, at Kai's Village, you can find out how you can help. Make a meal yourself, or make a donation. Sign up to participate in a craft fair benefiting Kai's Fight Club, or come shop yourselves. Send a raffle item, or buy raffle tickets. Say a prayer. We are all blessed in the fact that we can change the world, one moment at a time. One smile, one hug, one positive thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment