Sunday, July 7, 2013

Raw Part Deux

So it's no surprise that things here are changing. I wasn't going to blog about it, but really, I blog about everything, so why wouldn't I? My hubs and I have separated, and it's a good thing. I feel like a new woman, and a new mama. I have energy, enthusiasm and optimism again. Those are my staples, so be left without them was just NOT. ME. Where it will wind up? Who really knows. The universe gave me so many signs- and then I finally said the hell with it. There is no lower low, so everything from here must be better than that, right? And it has been. Admitting that I was miserable took every ounce of my energy and pride- and yet, was so rejuvenating. You realize who cares. You learn who truly understands you. You discover the true meaning of both family and friendship. You learn that when someone calls you "independent" it truly is a compliment, even if it wasn't meant that way. You can also be scared, and lonely, and torn, but in the long run, you take that first step forward. Forward to a new you- a new life- a new day.

2 comments:

  1. I just invited you to join a FB group of bloggers in Boston - great group of supportive women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 you - and your personality: strong, independent, awesome.

    ReplyDelete