Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Awesomesauce, and the like...

OK, so I am not completely callous. I am ridiculously thankful for SO much my heart is full to nearly bursting. I am a smidge of a Turkey Day grinch, but I still have a lot of love to give.

So, my yearly "I am thankful for..." list....

1. My dishwasher
2. Meringue powder
3. Delicata squash
4. Curious Kids Childcare
5. My job, at the lovely AVCAS
6. Disney World
7. Wegman's
8. Market Basket
9. My mama gals, the lovely rockin' and shockin'
10. ACM- she's always real, and I love that.
11. Hamilton College- both for the friends it brought me and the doors it opened! Couldn't imagine life right now without my Sara, Quinn, and Ginger.
12. My lawyer
13. 6 Coolidge Circle- for the cozy life I lead here with my boys and for giving me
14. Hannah and Dick next door, AKA Nanny Hanny and Pepe- yes, she hates that it's not "Nana Hannah" but hell, I have little boys- we don't say really anything correctly- the boys adore them, and I ADORE speaking to an adult regularly.
15. Cape May, NJ- just go there. You'll understand.
16. My sense of humor- you have to laugh at yourself or else you are utterly SCREWED.
17. My mom- she's the reason I am who I am. And if I wasn't who I am today, I totally would have failed at life.
18. Being a Baer. We rock. GO TEAM BAER!
19. JB. Because he's JB. No explanation needed.
20. New friends who I feel like have known me for YEARS. Even though she drinks beet juice and is a GASP runner.
21. Messages like this...from a dear friend, who I don't see enough, but who knows my core..."you are one of the fiercest women I know. I can tell how hard things have become but I know you'll come 
through with grace and style." BAHAHA I have everyone fooled! No style here!!!

See? Not a total grinch here! What makes your life most wonderful? Think about it- and then tell them...

No comments:

Post a Comment