Friday, October 26, 2012

Hiatus

So apparently my brain shuts down in early summer and just begins to re-emerge in October. Not really sure why, but it's as if the summer melts any drive I have to accomplish pretty much anything. My summer was great and there was plenty to write about (like the mystery of the missing Jane & Jack swimsuit- now that was a travesty) but did I? Nope. I say on the back deck and taught summer school and went to Cape May and other such pedantic summer offerings. There were highlights of course- Disney World, birthday parties galore, the best pulled pork EVER (yeah, that's you Greg!), and lots of naps! HA. I am totally kidding of course. There was no napping. Why would anyone ever think that?

Now you poor readers are in for it though- my brain is on over drive and I have plenty to say, not all of it entertaining or relevant!

No comments:

Post a Comment