Friday, October 26, 2012

F&^%$&*# Politics

This election is making me INSANE. I can't believe the idiots that actually walk among us and their skewed views. Let's be clear- if you don't agree with me YOU ARE JUST WRONG. Yup, I'm close minded. Yup, I am pro-choice, but not in major elections. There is ONE choice. My choice. If you are not going to agree with me then I don't really want to discuss politics with you at all because I will say insane things and lose my mind temporarily. I am not totally interested in losing people I like just because of their political leanings. Granted, I sort of want to have an intervention for them, but I don't know that TLC has come out with that show yet. I would totally watch it if they did. I have a few people that I would nominate for it too. I work with a few people that would be eligible for a political intervention and it's starting to get UGLY. November 7th has the potential to be ugly.

Thankfully, Canada is a lovely country, and if there are enough people that insist on being wrong, that's where you will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment