Saturday, April 8, 2017

Planning Ahead and Other Failures...

I always try to plan ahead- I like to know where I am going to be and what I am going to be doing WAAAAAY ahead of time. It kind of irritates some of my friends in October of 2016 I am trying to make plans for December of 2017- but then we score the good Polar Express tickets and everyone gets over it. However, with kids, I can't always keep to my plans. And I hate it. And that's ok.

Sometimes things don't work out. I am not spending my day as I anticipated, and I will handle that. I didn't lose another pound I gained one- and that's ok. I have been so super anxious about J's surgery that I slacked off on raw veggie prep- and that impacted my weight loss. And I know that, and guess what? That's ok.

Every day is a new day. For me, today, every veggie I chop and toss in the fridge is a choice- I am choosing to plan for what is going to be a very stressful, non-routine week.

The best I can do is plan for what I know, and be prepared to adjust. And that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment