Friday, April 5, 2013

More thinking...

Really, I shouldn't think. It stresses me out. My thoughts for the day.

1. As much as Prius' make me giggle, smart cars make me out and out guffaw.
2. Tye-dye is a PITA. My students love it though- my purple hands? Totally different story.
3. Homemade ricotta with pistachio pesto is a food-gasm if I have ever had one. Mmmm.
4. Leaves are the devil spawn, and I hate them.
5. I love rainbow colored things. It's just an added bonus that the rainbow has been embraced by the GLBT population. Anything Roy G. Biv makes me happy. Especially Adirondack chairs.
6. My floor is still sticky. It's still not OK. That said, there is NOTHING I can do about it at the present moment. Maybe when the kids are 18. Or can mop it themselves.
7. Tomorrow is Easter. That is fun. Who cares what the calendar says? I wanna celebrate holidays multiple times with multiple groups of people.
8. Knees are ridiculous. There is just no one answer for why a person's knee hurts so badly. Dr. Google just isn't specific enough.
9. Bacon should be it's own delicious food group. And should take over the plate in that little healthy food diagram.

That's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment